I know exactly which equipment or expertise that I am looking for. Start immediately with creating a request
I don’t know exactly what I am looking for or I do have some questions. Ask your question here.
How it works:
- If you open one of the links above you will be redirected to a separate page where you have to login
- If you are a new user, you have to click “register” to create an account. This account will allow you to post requests, ask questions and view your past cases.
- Next, you can login, directly after you created the account
- You will see a query form where you can add your specific request for the needed infrastructure or expertise in this form.
- We encourage you to give us as much information as possible in the comments fields as we want to react as fast and suitable to your request as possible.
- After the submission of your request, we aim at contacting you within one week with an indication whether the Network is able to fulfill your request or if additional information is required to assess your query and serve your request.
Note that asking a request or a question is completely free of charge and no commitments are made. Only when you accept an offer to use equipment costs will come in.